Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People call me can't hear me, but i call them and they can

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 07:53 AM)
Stormy82
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, albeit I've had it for 3 years. recently I started having a problem which has progressively got worse. When people call me, they can barely hear me, however when I hang up and call them back, its solves the problem. does anyone know if its a software/hardware issue?

3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you spoken support, you can reach them through members app
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers -Robot-!

@Stormy82 , It's a bit of an odd one! I came across this in a forum search: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s10-series/microphone-not-working-when-receiving-calls/m-... that appeared to work for at least one Note9 user experiencing something a little similar; although unsure if it permanently resolved it for them.

@rsrini1988 wrote:

Disable voLTE for calls from the below option. It should solve the problem

Settings-->connections-->mobile networks-->

Let us know if it works for you. (voLTE might come up as '4G calling' on your device in the 'Mobile networks' bit.)

If not, tell us more info, e.g. does it happen when using loudspeaker or headset?

0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
Check to see if your mic is clogged up with dust but Laos the senser that you put your ear too you will need to clean it too. And see if that works if not then I would do a back up of everything on your phone and then see if that works but if that doesn't work then I would then check to see if their are any updates for the note 9 and then see how that works. Hope that helps
0 Likes