Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 07:48 AM)
Kay26
Apprentice
Options
Can someone help me. I currently have a note9. I love it, but its getting on a bit. What's a really good Samsung to upgrade to? It must have a memory card slot as I love to take photos.

24 REPLIES 24
aa68
Voyager
Options
I upgraded from the note 9 to the s21 plus lmao, still miss the feel of the note 9 ngl
aa68
Voyager
Options
if budget is a problem I would recommend buying a refurbished phone, they can be up to 60% cheaper and come with warranty the same it would if you bought it from Samsung
danmidd
Voyager
Options
not really 100g with Google one drive was 15 quid for the year , if you have Amazon prime you get photo storage with them also , the Microsoft one drive is free but only because I use office 365 which can be expensive
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Best phone all rounder I would is the galaxy s10 plus. It has sd card, headphone jack, charger in the box, free headphones in the box, mst, 4k screen, great camera and also its low price and also has charger in the box and has a glass body

Next I would say is any phone the galaxy s20 series or the galaxy note 20

They both have sd card slot, 4k screen, has headphones and a charger in the box, mst, glass body

The new s21 series have no sd card, no charger in the box, no headphones in the box, apart from the ultra, the other s21's all are stuck at 1080p screen, they all have a plastic body.

If you want the cheapest best deal, I would say get the s10 plus 512gb and then get a 1tb sd card. You will have plenty of space, more than the s21 series
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think stick to what you know, if you love the note then replace it with a note 20 ultra, if your not bothered about the s pen you can pick up an s20 ultra really cheap on amazon, but if money is no issue get note 20 ultra, s21 ultra is nice too that's what I have but no SD card slot but you could use Google photos
Kay26
Apprentice
Options
the more I read the more the s21 is tempting. what's the difference with the normal and ultra? are the cameras noticeably better? Worth the money? I've not used anything to save photos to before, do Google hold alot? I have sooo many on my card
0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
google photos is free
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
the ultra is just generally better, however I have only had the s21U so I can't compare it with the others but I do know the battery is better and the screen tech is better and the camera can do more. it depends what you want from your phone, if your a power user that loves pictures and uses your phone alot get the ultra, if you don't use your phone much and just take the odd causal snap then get an s21 or s21 plus but the ultra is called an ultra for a reason its basically a pro phone. Google photos is amazing you do have to pay like a small fee a month but then your pictures are safe and you can access them anywhere I think I pay around 1.50 for 100gb of storage, there is loads of different plans to chose from
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
and worth the money it depends £1200 is alot of money for a phone but if your going to make the most of it then it's definitely worth it.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
have you reached a verdict kay?
0 Likes