ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Could you be a bit more specific?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Gjayallthewill 

As @ynneL suggests 👍  can you elaborate a little more as to what settings are changing. 

In the interim this may help. 

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. { Repair Apps may not be availableto the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Series of phone's. } 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gjayallthewill
First Poster
Options
I got a iu won't be a labull till bonery1 is fromed a entire acount of the same partes as id say named as binary language and 0 the first colesion 1000111 is bin same for cp stay on a viral infection of a switch or drain of pwere regto stall in a way to detached pc os to the serva with is so comprimised I dont say get lost I just want to free its os app to build at its full speed and potential design g tailed tiy is the ancer for its independent I not got mining onmy bord on os select a migration to ripped off
0 Likes