Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access old phone with FRP & unknown details

(Topic created on: 18-03-2024 08:49 PM)
Larry_
First Poster
Options

I'm trying to access on old S8 I used temporarily in 2018.

I have an old Samsung Galaxy S8 which I used temporarily in 2018 with a company which desolved in 2019.

The account I set it up with no longer exists and I cannot remember the password and the email address I had does not exist now.

I did a factory reset on it, but its asking me to login with an account which was set up on the phone originally but that impossible now.

How do I fully reset the phone without that information please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did the company supply the phone @Larry_  ?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/i-cant-unlock-my-device/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Larry_
First Poster
Options

No, the company did not supply the phone.

The company was getting a new employee (urgent request) and needed a mobile phone.

I had a new Galaxy S8 at home, which was not being used and so I set that up for the new user temporarily (but he didn't even turn up) and the phone just got put in a drawer and forgotten about.

Anyway, now, my wife's phone is playing up and I started to set this one up for her, but I'd forgotten the details I set it up with, so I went through the manual factory reset, but I now find out I still need the details of when I set it up, which I no longer have (the details)

0 Likes
Larry_
First Poster
Options

Is there anyone (maybe from Samsung) who is able to give me instructions on how to factory reset this Galaxy S8 mobile phone without the details of when I first set it up please?

0 Likes