Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet issue Samsung A70

(Topic created on: 19-03-2024 08:42 PM)
Heliox65
Apprentice
Options

Hi there,

Looking for some help, suddenly I have an issue with Google wallet which started about a week ago.

If I offer my phone up to make a transaction via NFC the phone requests that I verify the transaction then I offer the phone up again and the transaction goes through. This now happens on all transactions which is becoming very tedious has anyone else had this issue??

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
In an attempt to help you can you confirm that the phone is a UK model and you are using in the UK.

Also can you long press on the NFC icon in the Quick settings panel. Ensure NFC is toggled on and tap on "Contactless payments". Ensure Google Pay is showing as your default payment service.

You may need to speak to your card provider / bank and ask if the payment card is properly set up.
0 Likes
Heliox65
Apprentice
Options

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes it's a UK phone being used in the UK and I've checked all the suggested settings.

Will call the bank today to see if there are any flags there

Heliox65
Apprentice
Options

Ok so I have been on this Forum for the phone and the Google forum to try and get to the bottom of it. Both suggested that I call my bank which I have done. There are no flags on my account and qhen I pay contact less with my actual card I am not requested to put a pin in.

So I am now back to trying to find out what has changed either with Samsung or Google over the last 2 weeks. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Bigend1
Student
Options
Just as well ask the wall mate? Never had a sensible answer on here yet.... Always get another question though lol????
0 Likes