Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung watch and phone a tablet haven't been working correctly for quite a long time now...

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
bluez69
Apprentice
Options

My samsung watch and phone a tablet haven't been working correctly for quite a long time now. I don't even take things out of the box until protective cover and case have arrived and I take the upmost care with my products ,I'm wondering is there a time limet on life expectency ,so one has to buy the newest galexy products ,????

9 REPLIES 9
AntS
Options

Hi @bluez69 , I've moved your post from the Newsroom article to here to give it it's own thread.

Can you let us know more info about which phone, watch, and tablet you have, and in what ways they're not working correctly? Possible that there's some advice us Community users can give to help out!

0 Likes
bluez69
Apprentice
Options
A14,galexy4watch,sumsungs6tab,all our show even though got loads of memory .menues over lap online a teribal line can hardly here my family because of the crackiling.i am criticly ill and have sent last year in hospital. Now i am out since christmas i need to be able to make contact people when get ill ,because of this problem i have been in intencive care 3 time since,the watch i use for healf reason and the battery doesn't last long at all,and it's show and glitchy aswell.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@bluez69: I'm so sorry to hear of your illness, and understand how important it is to stay connected with family and friends during times like these. I want you to be able to get the support you need as soon as possible, however I am concerned that the range of issues across your Galaxy A14, Watch4 and Tab S6 might be difficult to cover in this one thread. Myself and the other mods will be more than happy to assist you, however you may also wish to contact our Support Team via the link below via phone or Live Chat for a more direct/hands-on approach to resolving the issue(s). 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Focussing on your Galaxy A14 for now, please try pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. This will perform a Soft Reset and resolve any software issues that might be affecting the call quality. If the issue persists, can you confirm if the crackling sound is audible in all locations, and for all contacts? Do you have a case/cover on the phone and, if so, have you tried removing it to see if this helps? 

bluez69
Apprentice
Options
Yes I've tried it still has the same sound issius some times works if you hang up and ring but mostly doesn't, i can't offord carers any more and am not in the Royal Legion veterans home any more due to wanting a form of self dependancy so am now on my own learning how to walk again waiting to see if I need amputations miles away from freands a family ,do really need reliable working clear open lines of communication.
0 Likes
bluez69
Apprentice
Options
The phone has got worse since the reset to the point of Mr having to by a phone online,and have now been scammed out of £100 ,i give up😪
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I'm very sorry to learn about this, @bluez69, as I appreciate that things have been very difficult for you. It's very important to us that you get your watch, phone, and tablet working as expected.

With regard to the new phone you purchased, please don't give up. If you feel you've been scammed, please reach out to the retailer/seller or your bank/card company. 

While I'm not clear about the specific issues you've encountered, as @AndrewL advised earlier, reaching out directly to one of our Support Teams will help ensure that you can use your devices to their full potential:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Please let us know how you get on.

bluez69
Apprentice
Options
Please let me talk to a resl person am dyslexia and dyspraxia severe
0 Likes
bluez69
Apprentice
Options
I've done the reset on phone and watch now and they are even worse 😑
0 Likes
bluez69
Apprentice
Options
I'm just going to go with cheap junk phone going to misa everything samsung.the tvs are Google have just got one new one for birthday so all 3 tvs are connected going to have to leave the community when rhis one goes ☹️have a good one people👍✌️
0 Likes