Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Samsung phones create a log recording when the phone is connected / not-connected to the internet?

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 04:31 PM)
Sean-Mck
Explorer
Options

Hello.

I want to know if Android and or Samsung phones create a log of when they are connected and or not connected to the internet?

If they do is it possible for the user to read this log, if so where do I find this log or these logs ?

Specifically my enquiry relates to the Samsung S6.

Additionally, if such a log is created does the log record which apps on the phone had access to the internet whilst the phone was connected to the internet.

Specifically this relates the the DJI FLY control app.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably not for an S6.

Looking Settings, Connections, select either WiFi or mobile data and then the date range, then a pareto of data used, probably closest you will get with the standard settings
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes