Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 06:47 PM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

---- FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL DESPISTED AS ALWAYS ... THERE ARE SOME TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS AS AN ANSWER TO THE INITIAL QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED WITH THIS PROBLEM A FEW DAYS AGO ----

At the moment and for diferents reasons, we are using a tab with facebook registered in our web browse to upload files, the rest of part are working fine in Facebook.

Other people downloaded the Little version for Facebook, Facebook Little, and it works fine too.

Other users with more experience, was trying and was suscessfull others options with repositories old versions and blocking updates, and it worked for someones.

Those are the instants provisional as temporal solutions. We are working hard to complete and restore a full and useful Facebook updated version.

----PLEASE NOT SPAM WITHOUT INFORMATION ABOUT ISSUE---

You can use Samsung Member for issue registering as you must know too. Thanks @

Dawnsense
Student
Options
Mine still won't let me post. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled/reinstalled FB. 😤
0 Likes
Jolawson
Explorer
Options
Why are you so negative to people's comments and being rude? @RpBP
Dagobreezy
First Poster
Options

Same thing happened to me starting 2 days ago. I cant upload to Facebook pic or to marketplace.  I have a samsung phone too. It's very frustrating because I have things to post on marketplace to sell and cant now. I get these messages saying Facebook has stopped and something about a error with spectrum plugins. I cant uninstall either which is weird because I installed.  Help!

0 Likes
Dagobreezy
First Poster
Options

Same thing for me too. I have samsung

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Mr. Jolawson,

As rude as you can to be because someone do not read solutions requested and pass the information in front of your eyes, anybody do not read, you or me it the same, and I sure that you are not try to answer 130 around the world questions more voluntarily during today without no logical interuption as to say "I have the same problem " and 100 person more with similar dialog during 3 days with a lot of solution indicated by users as me.

You understand now Mr.Rude your :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

---- FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL DESPISTED AS ALWAYS ... THERE ARE SOME TEMPORARY SOLUTIONS AS AN ANSWER TO THE INITIAL QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED WITH THIS PROBLEM A FEW DAYS AGO ----

At the moment and for diferents reasons, we are using a tab with facebook registered in our web browse to upload files, the rest of part are working fine in Facebook.

Other people downloaded the Little version for Facebook, Facebook Little, and it works fine too.

Other users with more experience, was trying and was suscessfull others options with repositories old versions and blocking updates, and it worked for someones.

Those are the instants provisional as temporal solutions. We are working hard to complete and restore a full and useful Facebook updated version.

----PLEASE NOT SPAM WITHOUT IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ISSUE---

You can use Samsung Member for issue registering as you must know too. Thanks @

0 Likes
Nicki2
First Poster
Options

I can't upload pictures to my Facebook been like it since Friday showing error message but all my other friends with Samsung's phones they are ok 

0 Likes
SimonSK
Journeyman
Options

This isnt a Samsung issue, the issues seems to lay with Facebook app. 

JavaScript execution time error

Mininmizes main-thread work error

Third-Party Uage error. 

known casue of this, will need the Dev-ops team within FB to fix and find this. 

CfB73
Apprentice
Options
Fornthebtimenbeing use facebook lite to resolve the issue until the bug van be corrected. It's not a good as the normal app but it gets the job done.