Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag I am not aware of this what is

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 06:40 PM)
Wearsy19
Explorer
Options
Do you need to buy the phone outright to get this tag and what's it for as I am only just starting the claim is coming will I get it or is it just buds live ?? The phone I love from sky for £30 a month and free buds live so sky was one for me try other networks asking like £60+ just for phone and how much data depends who you choose definite sky for me have S9 with sim 80 gig a month on my S9 so plenty to play with 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
danmidd
Voyager
Options
the buds pro and smart tag were the pre order offer , I think it changed to some thing else after release date or just after
0 Likes
Wearsy19
Explorer
Options
cheers just didn't know what it does not looked online about just happy getting pair buds live off sky only thing they will have to wait 45 day be another phone S21 6g next 🤣🤣🤣
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Tag is if u lose ur keys, smartphone e.t.c u will be able to track it via ur phone on smart thing.
0 Likes
Wearsy19
Explorer
Options
right pretty handy then suppose I will settle for free buds live off sky TV claim S21 5G 👍
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Wearsy19: As advised above the Smart Tag was a preorder gift with the S21 range, so you won't be eligible to claim. if you're interested though, please check out the link below to find out more about the Smart Tag and its features. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-smarttag-black-ei-t5300bbegeu/

Ragety
Pioneer
Options
Tag can also be used with smartthings app to turn lights on or do routines. you could bring your house to life with a press of a button... and a bunch of expensive smarthings hardware🤪
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I use it like a remote for my Samsung TV.
0 Likes
Wearsy19
Explorer
Options
I suppose it starts your car and has a ❤️defib aswell as cleaner for free even if you live in 25 bedroom mansion free of charge along with all the rest it does 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1615508608397_1615508608388.png

0 Likes
Wearsy19
Explorer
Options
Why there has been some feature taken off the Samsung health app it used to mesure blood sugar blood pressure ❤rate and other stuff but there not on my other phone this one has S9 but new one doesn't have them so I guess you need to buy a smart watch im not a liker smart watches yeah useful but my armani watch doesn't need to be charged up when runs out power 🤷‍♂️just replace battery last for years all about spending more money on wearable from Samsung S21 5g a bit like get no fast charger or lead all you get is type c to c for data change over another problem about it I have 2 chargers so not bothered about it but you should get a plug and fast charge lead just to make the box thinner it comes in don't get me wrong love the phone but all smart things now its all about having to buy from Samsung like said got 2 fast chargers leads so lucky on that department but yeah money its all about samsung
0 Likes