Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP NEEDED. FRAME RATE DROPPING IN 60FPS VIDEO RECORDING MODE

(Topic created on: 22-04-2024 07:32 PM)
MU55SA_G
Apprentice
Options
So I recently made a post on reddit about my camera quality being really bad. No one can seem to find the cause of this issue or help me resolve it so I wanted to try and put my concern over here hoping that someone can help me fix this or someone who has had this issue before. 

I've done everything to try and fix this including a factory reset, clearing cache, clearing app data, resetting camera settings and force-stopping the app.

None of this has made any difference and as you can see per the video above the camera quality is unusable and it's heavily dropping frames. I tried reducing it to 30fps but that made I even worse and I've never dropped my phone so I'm not too sure what the problem is. This makes my phone unable to take videos at the moment because of how bad the quality is. I am very upset as this has never happened before. 

I've updated my software and maybe that's made it even worse. Only noticed this yesterday when shooting a video of my bike. My family member has an S20FE and he gets the occasional stutter but not this bad and his seems really smooth how it should be. Not sure what could be the problem. I highly doubt that it's a hardware issue. And factory resetting it was already a hassle and it didn't even fix the issue making matters worse. 

Can someone help me I'm losing my mind right now and I'm seriously stressing out. 😭😭😭😭
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
liggerz87
Pioneer
Options
Does the camera look bad if you use another camera app it does sound like a hardware issue also could you try in diagnostic mode
MU55SA_G
Apprentice
Options
So I've tried it on other apps it's the same. But no other apps support 60fps they default to 30. I've tried the diagnostic mode in members. That's fine. (Only takes pictures)
0 Likes
MU55SA_G
Apprentice
Options
It's the same in Snapchat and Instagram the camera stutters and laggs a bit
0 Likes
liggerz87
Pioneer
Options
I'd get in touch with samsung then