Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

(Topic created on: 06-10-2023 03:21 PM)
melyxx
First Poster
Options

So recently sim card is saying it is registering that rhere is one inside however it is also saying not connecting to network and not letting me get a signal what so ever I've tried my sim card in a different phone but it appears that it works then I've tried everything to figure out how to fix this what should I do

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AaronAJ
Options

@melyxx 

Check your device's user guide for the correct way to insert/remove your SIM.

Have you inserted the SIM correctly? Turn off your device. Take your SIM out, give the gold contacts a rub and put it back into this device. Do you have a case or cover on your device? If so, remove this and try again.

If you are still having issues, turn Flight mode on briefly by doing the following:

Settings > Connections > Flight mode > Tap the toggle to enable/disable this. Please note: if you are currently on a call, putting the device in flight mode will end the call. After a few seconds, turn flight mode off again.

0 Likes
melyxx
First Poster
Options

I've tried all of that I've checked everything it is still not working even the person trying to repair couldn't figure it out 

0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@melyxx Who inspected your phone? Was this done via Samsung directly?

0 Likes
melyxx
First Poster
Options
Yes and it still wasn't fixed
0 Likes
Gagamcg
First Poster
Options
Did you get this fixed as I am having the same issue. I also sent it to Samsung and they said they found no issue.
0 Likes