Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Touch is not working

(Topic created on: 20-07-2023 08:12 PM)
Members_JDckTUn
First Poster
Options

Hi All,

Its been a year and half I am using Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and phone was working fine. But since 2 months Suddenly touch is not workig and everytime i need  to perform hard reset (Vol down + power button). I am performing this since 2 months. I dont know what exactly the issue. Totally frustrated and disappointed with this issue. Been a samsung fan using samsung since last 10 years . Never faced such Issue and quiet frustrating performing restart every time.  Kindly provide me solution

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Members_JDckTUn: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue on your Galaxy S20 FE. How frequently does the device become unresponsive to touch interactions, and are you doing anything specific when the issue occurs e.g. using a certain app or feature? 

Please can you try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Device protections > Scan phone, to see if this flags any malware or suspicious activity on the device. Furthermore, please try uninstalling any apps that you have added to the device since you first encountered the issue. As it might not be immediately apparent which app is responsible, if any, please approach this via a process of elimination. 

0 Likes
Uzair Khan
First Poster
Options

Good morning, 

I have exactly the same problem as the other member the touch system stops working on my S20 Fe and the only way to get around it is to do hard reset I have removed many of the applications,  factory reset the phone And restarted the phone a few times but the problem persists and prevents me from working at times I bought my S20 Fe s new on late last year. The Unresponsiveness problem started only a few weeks back this year. 

Regards, 

Uzair

0 Likes