Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra overheating on multitasking

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 02:56 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Today I had that overheating warning again.this time at 45 degrees celsius.i was listening music on  YouTube connected  wireless to buds pro,surfing on Facebook  and the phone start getting hotter and hotter until after 2 hours that warning signs shows up..... I'm confused.... that's only 3  processes (apps ) this phone can't handle in the same time... what's the point of 16 GB if this phone can't handle 3 processes.  no good with multitasking...I'm gutted... Samsung really needs to sort out this phone, because as it is now it's a mess
52 REPLIES 52
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
I have also sent it back, it has been 1.5 week and nothing, I have emailed them complaining about them providing inaccurate information.
One was saying that my phone will be replaced in 5-6 days and another one in 10.
they responded my email and said they've class my issue as high priority.
Now I am still waiting...
0 Likes
M3st3ru
Navigator
Options
Well said #Guy41 👏
0 Likes
smitts
First Poster
Options

it is probably because it depends on which region you are in coz Samsung uses two different processors, SD in the Americas, South Korea and China and the dud Exynos in the other regions. My S10 which runs on Exynos does get red hot sporadically 

0 Likes