Did you mean: 

S20+ usb-c to aux problem

(Topic created on: 15-03-2020 11:24 PM)
H0pH0p
Explorer
Options

Hey guys,

So I got my new S20+ And its great!

There is only one problem which makes me want to lose the phone... the is no aux, not a problem because we got the cables usb-c to aux... only, it does not work.

When connecting it, it makes a click sound like it works. Then it actually doesn't play any audio.

I tried to connect it to my car, did not work. Tried to connect to some regular earbuds and a studio headphone those worked. But since I get my buds+ soon I couldn't care for those thing, I want to listen music in my car via aux.

Why isn't my 1300 euros phone not allowing me to play some music in my car?

Thanks in common!

Go to solution
79 REPLIES 79
Rolandas2
Student
Options

Samsung Galaxy A71, same problem. Still looking for solution. My previous Samsung J5 worked properly. Aux cable is ok, working properly with other devices. It is phone problem. 

0 Likes
NoMad316
First Poster
Options
I have a similar issue, where I connect it play music in the car but then it makes random phone calls, anyone else had this problem and know how to stop it?
0 Likes
TechnoMack
Student
Options

I was able to resolve the issue on my Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G by granting the "Samsung USB-C Headset" application Storage permissions.

Settings > Apps > Samsung USB-C Headset > Permissions > Allow Storage Permissions

ryanryan41
First Poster
Options

did it work? facing same problem with s20 fe 5g

0 Likes
Douglas Garcia da Si
First Poster
Options

Hi!
I have the s20+ and am using the JBL Quantum 400 headphone with type C connection. It doesn't work. Did you get a solution?

0 Likes
Pinocho
First Poster
Options

USB to jack adapter must have integrated DAC to work with some smartphones, like S20.

If your adapter doesn't work, enable "Developer mode" and there enable "Disable USB audio routing" check button. Please, look for "Enable developer mode" to enable it.

Regards

0 Likes
Members_YTWrUsL
First Poster
Options

Agreed. My headphones worked perfectly well for 30 min then suddenly stopped working. The aux symbol appears every time I plug them in, but the phone no longer wants to deliver sound through headphones. Never again. This is my last Samsung.

0 Likes
Members_1Il8yJl
Student
Options

It doesn't change anything, Samsung is deliberately preventing people from using their devices with third-party devices. A shame

Rubontics
First Poster
Options
I use a USB c to aux connection, I press play, the music plays for like 3 seconds then stops, even after restarting. It used to work without fail but doesn't anymore.
0 Likes
Lmuzza
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem, if I plug headphones in it works- then the car audio works too! When I unplug & replug to the car it doesn't work again!!

0 Likes