Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results back from Samsung diagnostics..

(Topic created on: 02-09-2023 03:46 PM)
mellow_yellow
Journeyman
Options
I was having this restart issue after the July update which seems like a common issue, I sent off error reports to Samsung and now they're telling me it's a motherboard problem! This is a blatant lie, someone on these forums also told me that is what they'll say.. this is honestly outrageous. I've learnt my lesson and I won't be using Samsung anymore! 
12 REPLIES 12
thefad3done
Explorer
Options

You've gotten further than me. After all the bug reports, Samsung support are saying there is no evidence of crashes or restarts in my logs. I suppose the phone crashing and restarting is a figment of my imagination then?

I, and others, share your frustrations.

I will certainly not be getting another Samsung phone again after the run around I am having to endure to get any kind of help from Samsung.

0 Likes
LuLu37
Explorer
Options
Mine has been doing this since Jan after the Android 13 update. Its been seen by a Samsung technician who confirmed a software issue. It's continued to freeze, restart or just switch off but to a lesser extent....until yesterday when it went bonkers again.
0 Likes
thefad3done
Explorer
Options
I've had a technician out the other day who ran diagnostics and said it could be a software issue, but got a colleague to check the results and they recommend a main board replacement. So my phones main board was replaced, and so far *touch wood* I've not had a single crash or restart. Still early days though
0 Likes