Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results back from Samsung diagnostics..

(Topic created on: 02-09-2023 03:46 PM)
mellow_yellow
Journeyman
Options
I was having this restart issue after the July update which seems like a common issue, I sent off error reports to Samsung and now they're telling me it's a motherboard problem! This is a blatant lie, someone on these forums also told me that is what they'll say.. this is honestly outrageous. I've learnt my lesson and I won't be using Samsung anymore! 
12 REPLIES 12
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
then go directly to their support centre
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How do you know its not a motherboard issue? Someone can not diagnose an issue from a forum
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@mellow_yellow Restart issues can be software or hardware related  but obviously I do not have access to the diagnostics, may indeed be motherboard problem.  Were software fixes tried previously such as examining memory, running in Safe Mode to determine if a 3rd party app was possibly the issue if applicable (could only be the case if the problem did not exist in this mode),wiping the cache partition and  repairing apps.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
mellow_yellow
Journeyman
Options
Have you not seen endless posts on here regarding this issue? How can everyone who's having restart issues after the updates have a faulty motherboard? That's ridiculous! Unless the update is causing it??
mellow_yellow
Journeyman
Options
Tried everything, including a hard reset. This is nothing but a software issue
mellow_yellow
Journeyman
Options
Online support center or an actual store?
0 Likes
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
I told you that is what Samsung will try and fob you off with!!!! F%%# Samsung the scamming bricks
0 Likes
Scoobs222
Voyager
Options
I have the same problem, was told its a motherboard issue LOL these security patches/updates must be causing them then?
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
an actual store.
0 Likes