Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Quality Camera On s21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 03:09 PM)
Bt32
Voyager
Options
Does anyone else have pretty poor pics from the s21 Ultra? Pictures lack detail and just look bad, almost like a 4 year old phone. Really disappointed.
87 REPLIES 87
Scottskennedy
Apprentice
Options

I agree I went back to my Huawei P20 and it takes way better photos then my s21 ultra. All my pic are bland and fuzzy no matter what. My wife has the same problem. So sad we spent so much on this paperwaite...

Scottskennedy
Apprentice
Options

Omg mine are the same just pathetic. 

Scottskennedy
Apprentice
Options

My p20 pro takes nice pics your pics are just as bad as mine. Samsung's are known for bad cameras but these are like a Google Pixle 1 quality. The video is amazing I shoot 8k then save a photo out of the video it's the only way to get huawei quality pics.

Scottskennedy
Apprentice
Options

I agree my p20 pro from 4 years ago is way better at photos. Samsung you lost my business. 

0 Likes
Jeremy_C
Student
Options

I was getting really fuzzy photos of my cats. Really crappy compared to my S10+. But I turned off the scene optimizer and got a really clear nice shot right away. Try turning off the scene optimizer. I don't know if it's because they're black cats or something but I found a noticeable difference in quality with it off.

20210322_161348.jpg

Amgad F G
First Poster
Options

I got the Ultra21 too. I see that the camera quality is horrible.No way that this camera is 108 MP. I am a Samsung mobile user for 10 years so far thinking to switch. Very disappointment! 

Awkward_Smile7
Explorer
Options

My OnePlus 7T with gcam takes better photos than s21 Ultra Exynos with April firmware. My main complaints are , every photo is oversharpened, and night mode photos pumps out the most smudgiest messes I have seen. Moreover the device always heats up to about 43°C everything using the camera app without even recording or taking pictures. Have also noticed it overheat to 41°C with yt music+ instagram browsing. It's mind blowing how bad this phone is for the asking price. If anybody know of a way to return the phone and get my money back from samsung in India please help me. Because this is very ridiculous.

JLeleiva
First Poster
Options
Hey Samsung! Whata hell happen?

Is the 21 Ultra suppost to be better than your older flagships? Right?
So take a look s21 ultra vs s9plus photo. Same angle, same place same lightning...

Very disappointed 👎👎👎

20210421_194057_18861.jpg

20210421_194118_18860.jpg

Shashwat JR
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung note 9 and the pics are 10x better than those of s21 ultra.

I'm auto mode, s21 ultra only performs OK in standard indoor and outdoor portrait conditions. Anything beyond that is too much software driven and spoils the picture completely.

The whole decision of spending on ultra was better pics and got the opposite. 

Moin1995
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have snapdragon s21 ultra, worst camera ever i have seen. Overall phone features are good but camera sucks in every aspects. Even two years old 48mp camera phones from other brands are better in quality. Samsung after taking thousands of dollars, no worth except some nice features like dex and pen support.