Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone ring without any reason

(Topic created on: 27-03-2022 08:58 AM)
Daniel Anton
Journeyman
Options

Hello, one week ago i make update to my s21 and from that i have a issue, the phone ring in the morning and afternoon without any reason. I make factory reset And same problem, all the time I have to restat the phone.

79 REPLIES 79
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Daniel Anton 

Why can you not put your phone in to Safe Mode?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Blueboy68
Journeyman
Options

My phone rang this morning for no reason. I do not even have that particular ringtone anywhere on my phone that I can find. It was not a call or an app or an alarm. It turned off when I completed the screen pattern. The phone updated during the night. BST started during the night

0 Likes
Blueboy68
Journeyman
Options

My phone rang this morning for no reason. I do not even have that particular ringtone anywhere on my phone that I can find. It was not a call or an app or an alarm. It turned off when I completed the screen pattern. The phone updated during the night. Also BST started

0 Likes
Blueboy68
Journeyman
Options

NO! 🙄🤨😠

0 Likes
Blueboy68
Journeyman
Options

Why would I want to do that?

0 Likes
Blueboy68
Journeyman
Options

This is unlikely as the ringtone is not even (visible) on my phone 

0 Likes
Blueboy68
Journeyman
Options

Seriously?! A factory reset?! After all the effort I've invested in getting my phone the way I like it?! And how would I know I'd solved the problem?!

0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
I dont think you understand what I mean. a ringtone isn't when you receive a call. it's the sound file. that's being triggered (which is a ringtone) so of course it's not visible.
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
you dont but if a sound file is being triggered. then 99.99% of the time it's where an app or a user configuration is clashing and bugs. a device reset will in most cases fix it. and if it doesn't then its firmware so thats a reset job anyway.
0 Likes
Josh50052
Pathfinder
Options
any luck?
0 Likes