Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications sound issue

(Topic created on: 18-06-2023 11:38 AM)
Sarah66
First Poster
Options

I have been trying to fix this issue for weeks. If I'm on youtube I get notifications through with sound if I'm not then I don't. Notifications are not coming through with sound . It's like sometimes my phone is on loud and sometimes it's not. I have tried resetting network settings, turning it off and on again, going through all the apps making sure the sound and notifications is on none of this is working, please help 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Sarah66: This could potentially be stemming from Do Not Disturb, with YouTube selected as an exception. To check, please head to Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb, and toggle this option off if it's active. Alternatively, check to see if you have a schedule enabled for this feature, and toggle it off if applicable. 

0 Likes
Sarah66
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

@Sarah66: This could potentially be stemming from Do Not Disturb, with YouTube selected as an exception. To check, please head to Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb, and toggle this option off if it's active. Alternatively, check to see if you have a schedule enabled for this feature, and toggle it off if applicable. 

Hi there,

Still didn't work, when I'm typing it's not got the clicking sound either 

Thanks 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sarah66: Is your phone set to Sound mode? (Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Sound mode > Sound)

If so, while you're in Sounds and vibration, tap on 'Volume' and make sure your System and Notification volume sliders are at a suitable level. Tap the Back button, scroll down to 'System sound/vibration control' and make sure the Samsung Keyboard is toggled on under the 'Sound' options. 

0 Likes