Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy ear buds live

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 04:11 AM)
Mickyj
First Poster
Options
Does anyone know how long it takes to retrieve how my ear buds and smart tag I pre order the phone and claimed them 8 days ago but haven't received any email or any information 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
isolatelatimer
Explorer
Options
Hi Mickyj

so long as your claim meets the term of the promotion, samsung will validate your claim within 7 days. you'll then receive your rewards within 45 days of your validation email.

Once you complete your claims form, you are provided with a thanks for your claim email. it will allow you to track your claim via a unique reference.

If you believe you have submitted your claim, you can request further help and support by visiting online (type in URL Bar) 20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone/en-GB/support

hope this helps
0 Likes
T2tim
First Poster
Options
does anyone know how you claim them thats the question? everyone states the instructions are on the benefits section on Samsung members but I cannot see any mention of free Galaxy buds on that section on my phone. also, the Samsung link only takes you to the members home page on my device. here is a screenshot of the benefits section on my device:

Screenshot_20210202-020533.png

0 Likes
Jen2380
First Poster
Options
are you using your new device to access the benefits page? I couldn't access the free gift section on my old S8, but once I set up on the s21 it was showing? if you're using your new phone then sorry I've no clue x
0 Likes
isolatelatimer
Explorer
Options
hi T2tim.

you may have an samsung members update avaliable on the play store? typically their is a 'claim now' in the benefits section as mentioned.

however, the following URL will take you through to the claims page on the Web. Be aware you'll need to be able to provide proof of purchase and IMEI screenshot from your phone whilst you do this.

20203.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder-phone

Screenshot_20210202-075719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210202-075550_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes