Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s21 ultra Galaxy buds pro2

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 12:20 AM)
Gabrielmiron
Explorer
Options
The problem is sometimes from time to time im listening to music on spotify and all of a sudderd the music stops for a seccond but it doesn't pause in the app it just stops playing as if my buds are disconnected. Any way to fix that.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Gabrielmiron: Is the issue occurring on other media apps, or is it only Spotify that is affected? To begin with, please try heading to Settings > Apps > Spotify > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your Galaxy S21 Ultra to see if this helps. If the issue persists, head to the Galaxy Wearable app > Earbuds settings > Reset. Let me know how you get on.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't use buds but with my bose 700 nc headphones when I have noice cancelling it will do similar so as to make you aware of any sounds etc which you might not hear when noice cancelling is ON.

It's a good safety feature. It also kicks in say someone rang your door bell etc.

I didn't know that and left my teenager outside ringing the bell for a well long time. 😳

Now I have turned down the noice cancelling.
0 Likes
Gabrielmiron
Explorer
Options
Hello so i have tried it and still hasn't changed anything it still happens and ive even tried to watch a movie on Disney+ any other solutions also tommorow i will listen to music on my laptop while coneted to my buds to see if the issue is exclusively on my phone or my laptop. I bought the buds fully sealed box on facebook marketplace and everything including updates works perfectly and everything feels premium even better than my galaxy buds pro which came with my phone directly from Samsung.
0 Likes
Gabrielmiron
Explorer
Options
I will try not to use anc and see if the proglem will solve. Thank you
0 Likes