Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exynos version of the galaxy s21 ultra over heating

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 12:40 AM)
Emsly
Explorer
Options
Anyone else not impressed with the battery performance of the s21 ultra? Is anyone having overheating problems in the UK? Does ur phone prompt u that multiscreen has to be closed because of over heating hence u cannot make video calls and use other apps at the same time? I am wondering if i should order a replacement or outrightly return the phone. I just want to know if anyone else is having a similar experience. 
0 Likes
39 REPLIES 39
Emsly
Explorer
Options
you were so much help please. I just did a factory reset and currently reinstalling all my apps. my phone is learning my usage pattern. hopefully these will fix things. fingers crossed
0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
yeh just keep checking your battery device care to see if there is anything odd happening ie certain app using too much battery life or when (the graph will indicate this). continue to use your camera here n there so your phone can learn from it too while it's still in learning phase.
0 Likes
Vadcsiga
First Poster
Options
Hi the same overheating problem for my device s21 ultra 5g 512gb UK. one day 3-4 time.

Screenshot_20210216-123538_Cpu Monitor.jpg

0 Likes
Emsly
Explorer
Options
seems like a factory reset did a very good Job. no overheating anymore. I didn't use smart switch. installed all apps manually. getting better battery life now
Emsly
Explorer
Options
A factory reset worked. phone is doing way better now
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
save them to Samsung cloud in gallery
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
ended up just using a cable and smartswhich in the end
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I'm still not satisfied with battery. it was amazing with January update... but there is a 3rd update incoming... build ending AUB8 that'll be 3rd Feb update we've had... hopefully this fixes battery...!!!!!
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
UPDATE. Still not happy with it. it's been 3 days since factory reset. AUB6 update still has issues for me. I need to either go back to January update or return the device because my old p30 pro lasted soo much longer... this device cost me a lot of money and I don't think I'll ever be happy with the battery performance.

Screenshot_20210217-135951_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
FrEZzY
Apprentice
Options
why I bought this ???

Screenshot_20210217-155109_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes