Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exynos version of the galaxy s21 ultra over heating

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 12:40 AM)
Emsly
Explorer
Options
Anyone else not impressed with the battery performance of the s21 ultra? Is anyone having overheating problems in the UK? Does ur phone prompt u that multiscreen has to be closed because of over heating hence u cannot make video calls and use other apps at the same time? I am wondering if i should order a replacement or outrightly return the phone. I just want to know if anyone else is having a similar experience. 
0 Likes
39 REPLIES 39
Yush
Apprentice
Options
Did you do this after setting the phone up and was it only photos you transferred?
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Out of the box I set the phone up as new. Downloaded all the apps manually. Then transferred only photos and music using smartswich via cable.
0 Likes
Yush
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, I'll give this a go. Presuming no battery overheating problems?
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
No all fine. I do have a custom colour though so I guess my batch isn't one of the first.
0 Likes
Yush
Apprentice
Options
Cheers, I'll give it a go!
0 Likes
sohaibkhan
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. I spent more than  20 days with Samsung member online team, sent them logs and everything. after 20 days they come up with an answer that IT IS NORMAL. I do not understand how it's normal for a phone to reach 80 degrees C while a video call via WhatsApp. 

0 Likes
Emsly
Explorer
Options
update guys... Phone is still overheating. I have used this phone way too long to return it now. I am not happy at all
0 Likes
sohaibkhan
First Poster
Options

Same. But I registered my complaint on 11th day of use, not sure if it's too late. They still kept me lingering for more than 25 days and then advised me to visit service centre (where you can't find an appointment for a month). 

0 Likes
Emsly
Explorer
Options
who did u contact for this please? I got my phone almost a month ago now
0 Likes
sohaibkhan
First Poster
Options

I called them initially. They advised me contact their support team from Samsung members app. Go to Samsung's member app , tap on get help on bottom, then go to send error report. From There you can select your issue ,send error report and write to them. Useless for me but worth a try.

0 Likes