Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:53 PM)
Margè
Explorer
Options
I have just purchased the new Samsung s21, I am dissapointed that they have not provided a charger with the phone. The phone costs over £1000 this should be a standard accessory, I now have to purchase a charger, a screen saver and case. This takes the cost to over £1100. 
I recieved the Tag as a free gift, what is this, whats its purpose, I would rather have received a charger than the tag 
31 REPLIES 31
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
the tag is a really good bit of tec if you haven't used it yet.
as for losing a charger I have so many of the bloody things that I don't miss it, I'd rather they reduce the price which they did then send me something I don't really need.
also all the reviews did say they were removing the charger.
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

the s21 is not OVER 1000 - is like £760 and you get free buds and tag worth £150 - so dont understand why people moan about the charger so much

surely if you can afford a £1,000/phone as you say - you can afford a £8/charger on amazon - tho you probably have 10 already somewhere at home - is not like this is the first time you ever used a mobile phone

stop being so selfish and materialistic and think about the planet - we dont need so much plastic waste 

Sabey
Student
Options
still they should've made it available to opt in or out as a part of package and not make us spend extra when you already forked out big money for the phone.
Sabey
Student
Options
it's not the chargers that polluting the environment, it's the bottles and bags
0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
I didn't know you were paying my bill and can tell me how much I've paid for my phone. lucky you that you have so many chargers, maybe you need to think about the planet. ill send you my address to come and find the 10 chargers I'm supposed to have. unlike you I have what I need, i do not have many extras. maybe take a leaf out of your own book and stop being so materialistic
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

firstly - dont buy the phone if you have a problem that it comes without a charger - this was communicated clearly ages before the phone even got released - so is not like you didnt knew - you knew - but decided to still buy it and then come here and make a massive moan about how you're disappointed you didnt get a charger (and maybe a rug scrub) with your phone

2nd - i dont know your budgets but you said you spent over 1.000GBP on a s21 - when S21 is 769 GBP - thats a difference - unless you bought the s21 ultra - but thats over 1.000GBP...so at least dont make up things for the sake of dramatic effects 

3rd - i will gladly buy you  charger if you send me your address - just to so you stop making so such a drama out of something so menial - in a world where people are dying like flies - not having a charger with your phone in the box isnt the end of the world 

and plastic is plastic - no matter what form it comes in - the earth doesnt belong to you - it belongs to everyone and everyone who comes after us 

deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
wow dude seriously there is no need to be rude 😒 and I'm not being materialistic at all.
as for thinking about the planet I am which is why I didn't order a new charger when I ordered my phone.
please show some sort of respect to other members
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

oh what - truth hurts?

there is no offence in stating the evident - people are moaning about trivial stuff - also how am i rude when i offered to buy her a charger - i'd say thats the opposite of rude 

kev1231
Apprentice
Options
thankyou for putting this person in its place
0 Likes