Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:53 PM)
Margè
Explorer
Options
I have just purchased the new Samsung s21, I am dissapointed that they have not provided a charger with the phone. The phone costs over £1000 this should be a standard accessory, I now have to purchase a charger, a screen saver and case. This takes the cost to over £1100. 
I recieved the Tag as a free gift, what is this, whats its purpose, I would rather have received a charger than the tag 
31 REPLIES 31
JT1ST
First Poster
Options
The entire chat made me laugh 😅
Margè
Explorer
Options
I'm not being disrespectful, I'm telling you you're not paying my bill and cannot tell me what I have paid for a phone. we're all materialistic in our own way, I dont up grade always i actually need a new phone and expected all the accessories to come with it. not that I have to explain myself. I put up how I felt, you responded rudely about me being materialistic.

I'm sending the phone back I will purchase a non newer phone and get all 8 want for a less price. just was treating myself for my birthday.
0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
now this is rude
0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
in its place, please go to grammar school
0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
glad I helped put a smile on your face
0 Likes
MDUK
Journeyman
Options
old charger and a usb to type C .cable, problem solved plus they come.with a screen protector already applied!
Margè
Explorer
Options
no screen protector, the film that comes on the front and back of phone is not a protector
0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
what truth?
0 Likes
kev1231
Apprentice
Options
did you notice ITS as i don't know your gender and i don't assume
0 Likes
MDUK