Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:53 PM)
Margè
Explorer
Options
I have just purchased the new Samsung s21, I am dissapointed that they have not provided a charger with the phone. The phone costs over £1000 this should be a standard accessory, I now have to purchase a charger, a screen saver and case. This takes the cost to over £1100. 
I recieved the Tag as a free gift, what is this, whats its purpose, I would rather have received a charger than the tag 
31 REPLIES 31
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sarcasm/Humour to make a point is fine, however  think some posts in this thread have gone beyond that.    Personally   I think Samsung's decision is sound in terms  of  sustainability  as some consumers will dispose of unwanted chargers and many will have compatible ones.   Samsung are also aiming to reduce their packaging for similar environmental reasons.     

Realise it will not suit everyone  but word is that prices  for separate charges may well be reduced in due course.   https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/why-samsungs-galaxy-s21-doesnt-come-with-a-charger 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mozzz
Journeyman
Options
🤣🤣🤣🤣 a very interesting read
0 Likes