Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disappointed

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:53 PM)
Margè
Explorer
Options
I have just purchased the new Samsung s21, I am dissapointed that they have not provided a charger with the phone. The phone costs over £1000 this should be a standard accessory, I now have to purchase a charger, a screen saver and case. This takes the cost to over £1100. 
I recieved the Tag as a free gift, what is this, whats its purpose, I would rather have received a charger than the tag 
31 REPLIES 31
kev1231
Apprentice
Options
oh and also you'd said that you have what you need and are not wasteful, what have you never had a phone other than this one because if you have you are saying you throw away your old chargers just because you are getting another one that is being wasteful
0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
sorry but you said I was being materialistic I never said that about you, oh by the way you don't know how much I paid for my phone so not sure how you will say you'll get it cheaper.
0 Likes
kev1231
Apprentice
Options
nioce

prove

0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
in your first message you put stop being selfish and materialistic, if that wasn't to me then to who? I didn't say I would buy the same phone either.
now I dont want you to respond, I put up how I FELT, and its ok to for you to respond and have an opinion but it want necessary for yoy to he rude either
0 Likes
MDUK
Journeyman
Options
Lane93
Explorer
Options
If you look closely around the front camera you'll see a screen protector already on there. Samsung applied these one's so you can use the fingerprint scanner easily
0 Likes
Margè
Explorer
Options
thank you that was very informative 👍
0 Likes
MDUK
Journeyman
Options
👍
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I think they started the screen protectors since the S10? PS This chat took a dramatic turn very quickly!
0 Likes