Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 10:17 PM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

Go to solution
276 REPLIES 276
mallyD
First Poster
Options
mines still the same all apps crashing
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
As I have already stated, the link goes directly to the Samsung members app/website, which is fully secure and verifiable. The warning appears on most/all links as a general warning to remain vigilant. If you don't feel comfortable using that link, go to my profile and go to the first thread.
0 Likes
defelilo
Explorer
Options
nothing. getting worse. tried all the "fixes" just makes other apps stop working and fix nothing
0 Likes
char315
First Poster
Options

I have an S10+ and all my apps started crashing this morning.

This solution works like a charm! Thanks so much @HoneyBear!

0 Likes
andrew71
Apprentice
Options
Down load android system webview from play store worked for my s10
0 Likes
Jaseg
First Poster
Options
having the same problem, thought it might be a virus bit even those apps crash. hope this string gets a helpful response.
0 Likes
CatC8
First Poster
Options

This worked for me, thank you so much

0 Likes
TheTrueCam
First Poster
Options

This worked, thank you so much! ❤️

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Just had a notice from Samsung members regarding app issues

thank you Samsung for notifying me through Samsung members
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
If anyone tries the above and is still experiencing issues, please follow this guide https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3..., which also links to an alternative (temporary) fix. If any issues persist, please let me know in that thread, and either me or another user will offer any help we can.