Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Acronyms used by Moderators in post report feedback comments

(Topic created on: 17-08-2022 03:43 PM)
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
First things first, thanks for the work the moderators carry out daily to keep this Community reasonably on the straight and narrow.

Please can one of the moderators kindly post a rosetta stone or link to an existing one for us mere muggles because the three letter acronyms don't mean a thing to some of us born before the 80s. I understand your need to use them to save typing out long winded replies repeatedly but at the same time they aren't helpful to the recipients.

Presumably moved to NMA is the forum destination for moderated content. Other messages have to date been indecipherable to me.

I think in future unless there's a specific point I need to know about, I'm happy not to get any comment back from reports I submit anyway. Shame it's seemingly not an option at least in the tablet app.
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Any progress updates? Still occurring
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I still get these NAR notifications and then click it and it doesn't exist, how is this still not fixed? You posted in March 2021 you are aware of the issue, it's now October 2021 and it's still not fixed 😂Screenshot_20211008-182555_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Still an issue. I didn't know what NAR meant but got a few here and there over the year I've been using Samsung Members. I got 12 notifications within a minute not long ago which was extremely annoying. Posted about this as I found nothing using an privacy focused search engine but decided to ask the all knowing Google and saw this post. How did I manage to trigger 12 NAR comments from a comment of mine regarding screen burn in and the unlikelyhood of it happening before including some settings I use on my watch to mitigate the chance and save battery? How is this bug so old and still not fixed?

Screenshot_20211229-141654_Chrome_57663_1640792935.jpg
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

The developers have advised us that they've fixed the issue! 😲

But definitely please let us know if it's still happening for you, and with any relevant info (e.g. Samsung Members app version; which device and firmware version it's happening on; screenshots of the notifications).

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @AntS  I take it this was just fixed  very recently, did have a few NAR notifications yesterday.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@JAMES4578 , I've just tested it and got them myself. 😞

The developers didn't say, so I'd assumed the fix had been rolled out, but I'd guess from the results of my testing the fix will be coming in an upcoming update to the Members app. (I'm on Members app version 4.2.01.05) #notfixedquiteyet

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS  oh right, thanks for confirming.   Yes I am also on 4.2.01.05

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.