Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are you backing Bitcoin and sending me messages about Bitcoin

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 02:40 AM)
BendyWend
Student
Options
Will you STOP sending  bitcoin messages I am disappointed with you Samsung backing Bitcoin and YOU sending me Bitcoin messages I no longer want you to send me messages  from Bitcoin 
3 REPLIES 3
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
Samsung do not send bitcoin related messages. you clearly are infected with malware which is causing this to happen.
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
Samsung is not backing bitcoin. You have unwanted malware on your phone which is sending you this.
rattbatnoce1971
First Poster
Options

I had the same situation and immediately realized that it was not related to SAMSUNG representatives. I deleted all the downloaded apps and cleaned up my phone.
My friend recommended me cryptoinformator.com which is written all the news about cryptocurrencies and much more, so I'm sure that if Samsung did something like this, it would definitely not be left out. And I'm different services and news reports clearly would not miss the news about such a media giant as Samsung. Clearly the problem is in your phone, perhaps it is even used covertly for mining. And in general, I think that the best solution is a hard reset. Let me know how you solve this problem, I would like to know how you solved it in the end. I wish you good luck and hope that you will be able to get rid of this problem.

0 Likes