Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable Customer Service!

(Topic created on: 18-08-2021 03:52 PM)
TheOnlyRyan
First Poster
Options

Horrible experience with Samsung "Customer Ignore".

Three times over the last 4 hours I have been sent to the shadow realm of no replies. I even specifically told the last person not to put me through to the shop team as every single time I am, I get lost in the system.

Ontop of this my brand new S21 Ultra has arrived with defects and marks on it. 

Unacceptable! 

Screenshot_9.pngScreenshot_8.pngScreenshot_7.png

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Slizzered
Navigator
Options
Must be the name. I had problems with Samsung Support and I'm also called Ryan.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
So if you're called Ryan... don't buy a Samsung...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Shop really should be SHUT DOWN.

They are nothing short of useless and do not care one bit. I'm taking Samsung to court over their DREADFUL S21 Ultra
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @TheOnlyRyan 

Firstly, I'd like to apologise on behalf of my colleagues. Secondly, this is definitely quite unusual but if the phone arrived with marks and defects, I'd advise you to return this/exchange this. For more info on our returns and cancellations policy, please click on the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/

If you'd like to speak to someone about this, please reach out to our Online Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, as they are the designated team assigned to these queries.

0 Likes
DB19
Apprentice
Options

If it were me- I wouldn't bother with customer service, all you'll likely get are apologies and assurance (the words, not any action).   Also, to the other poster's comment. Yes, samsungs shop and the shop app are the worst I've seen from a large company.  They've held my money for almost a month now and still haven't shipped the item that they currently tell customers is in stock.  

0 Likes