Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 14-09-2021 12:35 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
ElectroVenom
Journeyman
Options

Add the possibility to completely disable mobile data for each app individually, right now there is only the option to disable background usage, Iphones and nearly every other android distribution has this. So it would be nice if it would get added to Samsung

0 Likes
SxM--
Explorer
Options

Dynamic Vibration for sound effects. 

Having the ability to have dynamic vibration for ringtones, notifications and alarms where it vibrates accordingly with the beat/rhythm of the sound effect. 

0 Likes
Trojan_Horse
Apprentice
Options

Suggestion for better security.

My previous phone had a small button on the bottom of the lock screen that disabled all biometrics until the password/pin was entered manually. It was a really useful feature especially when you have kids or friends around you because they just unlock the phone when you're unaware or sleeping and you know what could happen next. Samsung really need to introduce this feature in their devices. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

0 Likes
syedshah0777
Explorer
Options

Galaxy watch 4 feature , screen on while exercising

0 Likes
Djo8
First Poster
Options

Hi! maybe we can have a phone that has camera also on both sides. Easier side photo capture and can also support 360deg video or picture. Would love to have one if the concept is possible. Thanks! 🙂

0 Likes
JackyC
Journeyman
Options

Is it possible to have the SD card slot feature on the upcoming flagship S series lineup? This is important as the Ultra model means the it is the top spec among the other S series phones and this is the first time to merge an SPen in Note series. Please samsung..

camchatwebcam
First Poster
Options

If it's a software product suggestion that can be implemented via an App: develop the App yourself and advertise it in any of iPhone App store, Google Play for Android store or both.

If it's a computer-based product option that's unsuitable for implementation via an app, see whether somebody has already licensed it. If not, patent it, and then make a written request to their general counsel offering a patent. If it's hardware-related, a Idea: See if someone has already registered it for patent; if not, patent it and then write a letter to their general counsel, offering an opportunity to license...

That's basically what you have to do. There is no "I've got this great idea I think you guys should implement and pay me for in perpetuity" hotline to either business.

0 Likes
DanielRyan
First Poster
Options

I don't know about new apps but Samsung should work on improving device batteries that cause less heat. Also, work on producing fewer lags or freeze while playing video games such as PUBG or Call of Duty Mobile.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please allow us to reorder " All apps " to the bottom and " Edit apps " to the top. It's annoying that sits called OneUi but I have to sfretch fi ger to acces all apps, which is the main use of the edge panel. Ty! Android 12.

Screenshot_20220131-005945_One UI Home.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please put " Color temperature " higher so I don't have to scroll down to control it, I always adjust it so it's boring. 

Screenshot_20220131-010337_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220131-010333_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes