17-09-2023 06:30 PM - last edited 17-09-2023 06:32 PM
@sophie1988 Definitely supported in the uk, whilst only compatible with certain Banks alternative is to use Samsung Pay Plus via curve. Some information here https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-pay/ https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-pay-plus/
Is your S22 Ultra relatively new, was it working on the Device before? In any case ensure software/ all your apps are up to Date. If so advisable to clear the cache of Samsung Wallet and Reboot Device. If there are still issues should uninstall/reinstalll Samsung Wallet. If no resolution would suggest clearing the cache partition, this deletes temporary files but Data is intact.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
17-09-2023 08:40 PM in