Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi

(Topic created on: 17-09-2023 01:02 PM)
waterside43
Student
Options
Help need I have s21 I had WiFi from my router to my phone but since trying to set up WiFi camera my WiFi from router won't connect to my phone I did phone my network provider the said its with my phone the problem
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@waterside43: To begin with, please press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary software issues that might be a contributing factor. Don't worry this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, please unplug your router at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and wait for the calibration process to complete.

Following these steps, please head to Setting > Connections > Wi-Fi > On > Tap the cog symbol to the right of the router, select 'Forget', toggle Wi-Fi off, then on again, then run through the steps as laid out above. If the problem persists, please head to Settings > Connections > Flight mode, and make sure that this is toggled off. You may also wish to head to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings > Reset settings, however please be aware that this will reset any personal settings for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Mobile Data. I also recommend attempting to connect to another Wi-Fi router, a friend or family members, as this will help to determine if the problem lies with the phone, or the router itself. 

waterside43
Student
Options
Thank you I will try this
0 Likes