Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Reminders: An easy, smart way to keep lists of things to do and to remember

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 12:55 PM)
AntS
Options

Reminder is an app that makes it easy for you to keep lists of things to do and things to remember. It provides a smart feature that notifies you in advance of times, places, and situations related to your things to do. Reminders set with alarms can also be checked on the Calendar.

There’s some new features in the latest version of Reminder in One UI 4 that are worth mentioning, so this article is more than, er, well, a ‘reminder’ about Reminder.

How to find Reminder

There are a few ways to find Reminder.

• You can search for it by entering “Reminder” in the input window of the Finder that appears when you swipe your screen up.
  • Or, in the Calendar, you can launch the Reminder app by tapping the bell icon in the left menu;

AntS_0-1662465770154.png

• For when you want to remember something that you wrote in your Notes;

AntS_2-1662465957154.png

• For when a call is incoming but you can’t pick up;

AntS_3-1662465997944.png

• Or for those times when you want to go back to the website you’re viewing right now later, you can add everything to your Reminders;

AntS_4-1662466036696.png

What’s new in Reminder in One UI 4?

• There’s a brand new category management feature - so you can categorise and easily manage the things you need to do or remember by category.
  • You can now check Reminders on your PC by linking with Microsoft To Do.

AntS_5-1662466175312.png

• You can now easily add Reminders by entering their titles in the input window at the bottom of the first screen of the Reminder app.

AntS_6-1662466216927.png

• And easily share* to-do lists like your Calendar, or things to do with your friends and family in your busy daily life:

1. Go to “Manage categories

2. Tap “Add Category” and enter a name for the shared category.

3. Select the people you want to share the Reminder with from your Contacts, and invite them to become a member

AntS_7-1662466326008.png

The shared categories you have added will appear in the categories list.

AntS_8-1662466387922.png

By adding a Reminder you want to share with a member in a shared category, members who have accepted your invitation will be able to see the Reminder in the shared category.

*The “Share” feature is available on Galaxy devices (Android 9 or later) logged in with a Samsung account.

Try out the new Reminder app and let us know your thoughts and experiences of it by commenting below. For example, is it more practical, convenient and easier to use than before? Your thoughts on the new category management feature? Any ideas or suggestions to make the Reminder app even better? Share with us and the Community!

24 REPLIES 24
HA98
Journeyman
Options
Elaborate
callummackie123
First Poster
Options
Google if it was for like a home device as Google is the best assistant but I'd use Bixby on my phone just to keep everything simple ngl Im not a fan of Google things on phone I've disabled all Google apps except maps
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Dzięx
Richy951811
Voyager
Options
Thanks to this feature I'm able to keep up to date with all my appointments.
0 Likes
thekettle
First Poster
Options
I think this is going to be a great help to me this app, as I'm disabled and find it difficult to communicate in ways with ppl, so I think I'd benefit greatly from this
leahs
Apprentice
Options
What I want to
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Fabulous facility, I am sure this is done by a better team than Samsung health app, because Samsung Health app is in 17th century and we are in 2022

Just in case if you are confused.. Do Deadlifts.. You can't add weight
You can't set monthly running targets.. The list goes on and on
0 Likes
DrillersClothing
Journeyman
Options

When I pit notes in my calander it doesn't appear on the screen as what needs to be done so how do I change my calander to show my alerts on screen ?

Greenfish1
First Poster
Options
I have an android 10 galaxy how do i use it ,? As i am phone snd and computer illiterate. Yhanx
0 Likes
7yrell_
First Poster
Options
Ooooo
0 Likes