Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay thinks I'm in Germany - help!

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 12:51 AM)
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
So I got my z flip 3 delivered today. Very happy indeed with it however something weird is happening with Samsung Pay - I just can't use it! It's not available to download from galaxy store so got from the play store instead. But when I open it it it comes up with a page in German and I can't proceed. I used Samsung Pay regularly so really need this feature! Can anyone help?
35 REPLIES 35
shaiyumg
Apprentice
Options

I also had the same problem and contacted support, they said they would send me an email when they ask someone else in the company they claimed they would contact me within 24-72 hours, but know that your not alone i think everyone who ordered the z flip is having the same problem

angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for letting me know! Hoping if it is widespread then they'll know why and it'll be an easy fix!
RickZie
Apprentice
Options
Got my Fold 3 today and Samsung Pay is the same it's in German yet it works on my Samsung Smart Watch fine. There must be an issue with the version of Android shipped with the Flip and Fold 3. Hopefully Samsung will push out an update soon...
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
Just wait till tomorrow guys! There was same problem with s21 and it resolved by itself. It's something with CSC code that need to be matched with your provider and then phone will get info about where you are and will match CSC code with specific country. Be patient.
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Thanks! So just carry on using the phone as normal you reckon? How will I know when it's fixed?
0 Likes
shaiyumg
Apprentice
Options
As far as i know, CSCs can be changed so we should still be good to carry on using the phone
Members_nhd6RM3
First Poster
Options

Same.  Got my flip 3 today directly from samsun and I am getting the warning in German as well. 

0 Likes
mikehippo
Explorer
Options

Same problem here with fold3

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Just as a heads up everyone. We're currently looking into this for you, and we'll be in touch as soon as we get a solution. 

Welcome to the Community!