Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung care +

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 07:42 PM)
zeczyguy
Apprentice
Options

I missed the box to add samsung care+ on a pre-ordered flip 3 and i just cannot add it no way without cancelling and re-ordering. Problem is I got my phone a week early and that would mean a return and a re-order but by the time I do all that it will not be on pre-order.

7 REPLIES 7
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Same issue with my fold 3. I tried to register it on the Samsung care website as per their post on another thread but it said my serial number wasn't valid in the UK.
CTL2020
First Poster
Options
Yes, I've got the same issue today. It states you can register within 30 days of purchase for the fold 3, when I enter my imei, its stating not valid in UK. Any info or update appreciated
0 Likes
whitsy
Explorer
Options
Same here! Shambles.
0 Likes
Si-Russ
First Poster
Options
Same here. Thought I was the only one. Tried both IMEI and serial number. All say not valid in this country. Also the box is greyed out so I'm unable to change from "select country" to anything else until I've entered a valid imei
0 Likes
zeczyguy
Apprentice
Options
I'm getting a phone call from a manager tomo. Any updates .I will post
0 Likes
zeczyguy
Apprentice
Options
Ok. I just tried to register and it worked. Not sure what happened. But who cares lol
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I have just signed up to free samsung care.

I opened an incognito tab in chrome and it went through no problems.

Also it won't let you screen shot the confirmation so used my tablet to take a picture.
0 Likes