Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Mail app keeps showing all emails in all folders in the inbox for outlook email

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 09:01 PM)
augerp9
First Poster
Options

The Samsung mail app keeps showing me all the emails from my outlook account inside inbox, no matter how many times I either archive, or move them to other folders. It does however, delete emails just fine.

It does this only for the outlook account, not the yahoo emails. Its really annoying, as it means my inbox is always super full, and makes it hard to find the email I want.

I have tried signing out, then back in, but no luck. Everything is up to date. It has been doing this for months now. I do not have this problem on my ipad, or on any computer browser. When I log into my outlook email on a computer, it shows the emails have been moved into the folder I choose on my phone, it is just the Samsung email app that does this.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @augerp9 ,

that is probably done to the changes made on the app and the email providers. Have you tried to reach Outlook support to make them aware of this? In the meantime, you can use the Outlook app if you'd like so you can use this correctly.

0 Likes
FromMe
Apprentice
Options
This is happening to me too! Did you ever find a solution?
0 Likes