Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Weight trend tracking

(Topic created on: 18-01-2021 05:08 PM)
Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

I can no longer select weekly or monthly trend views for weight - it only shows daily.  Is this a design change or a bug?   Both Steps and Activity time have longer term trend analysis options so why does this no longer apply for Weight??

Go to solution
49 REPLIES 49
jmrios23
First Poster
Options

The updated version of Weight Management does not have that option. We would have attempted this solution if there was such an option as in the past.  Please send a request to have this change updated. I am with other Samsung owners (Note S20) who are not pleased with this change. Thank you.

cyclecamping
First Poster
Options
i use Health mate by withings and can see a data and a weight trend line going backbto October 2018. I was looking at the galaxy app for my husband as he's just got the watch. Definitely a no goer tor me if it doesn't have long term data and trends
FlexxSir_VI
First Poster
Options

True ! True ! Its extremely FRUSTRATING!! Samsung needs to bring this feature BACK !

Dmi99
First Poster
Options
  1. Do you really think we are using the same app. There is no option to change it now.
0 Likes
antonyzac
Apprentice
Options

Who wants to track weight by day? No one. I've already submitted a suggestion via Samsung Members app and I received a reply saying they noted my concerns. I guess if more of us do that, they might listen.

Osmo
Journeyman
Options

@antonyzac I will submit a suggestion as well. I have a feeling they are not even reading these forums, or at least people who can make changes are not reading.

I planned to buy Galaxy Watch 3 and S21 but I'm currently holding off my purchases due to removal of the monthly and weekly charts in S Health.

C Mo
First Poster
Options

Garbage... This feature is not only  the reason why I use Samsung Health... But it was keeping me loyal to Samsung phones. The prices of the last two phones almost pushed me to other options and now I have zero motivation to stick with Samsung. I just got the s20.... And this will probably be my last.  

Members_sFAx2Ak
First Poster
Options

My 2014 watch is due for replacement.  Guess what it ain't going to be a Samsung, just wasted all those years, data unseeable unuseable.  What a sad sad show.  Goodbye Samsung. 

Slmd
Apprentice
Options

I agree with all of these comments. Can anyone tell me how to lodge a complaint or give feedback to Samsung? 

Osmo
Journeyman
Options

To send feedback to Samsung:

1. In Samsung Health, Click the Menu
  2. Settings
  3. Contact Us (all the way bottom)
  4. Ask question
  5. Contact us / Error reports (blue button in bottom)
  6. Write your complaint or feedback.
    1. Optionally, you can also include picture or screenshot as attachment from top right. I personally took screenshot of the weight page showing that there is no weekly/monthly charts.
  7. Click Send-button (top right).