Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Health Weight trend tracking

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 08:05 PM)
Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

I can no longer select weekly or monthly trend views for weight - it only shows daily.  Is this a design change or a bug?   Both Steps and Activity time have longer term trend analysis options so why does this no longer apply for Weight??

49 REPLIES 49
Slmd
Apprentice
Options

Thanks very much! I hadn't even noticed that tiny little “settings” button! 

Slmd
Apprentice
Options

I received a response to my complaint about this. Apparently, the feature was removed temporarily “for improvement” and will be restored in the next update.  No idea when that will be, but I'd say all the feedback they've received has made them reverse their decision to remove it. 

Rubendew
Apprentice
Options

Great! Thank you for sharing.

MaryRose1545
Student
Options

Absolutely agree.  I just tried to look at history and can only see day by day. Totally useless. Unless it's changed I won't be using it in the future. 

Solution
antonyzac
Apprentice
Options
Good news! I just got an update which lets me see a 31 day and a yearly view of weight! Looks like they were listening.
Delawhere
Apprentice
Options

That sounds promising.  I'm on a Note10+ thru Verizon and haven't received that update yet.  I have the update for step count trends, but nothing so far on the weight side.

0 Likes
East-Coast-Guy
First Poster
Options

It's been brought back with the most recent update.  Update the app, and you'll see a little graph image in the upper right of the weight display.  you can choose between a week, a month, and a year.  
I have no idea why they wouldn't also include six months.  I love my Samsung phone, but this company makes some really baffling decisions sometimes. 

MaryRose1545
Student
Options

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't recognise the little bars as representing a graph. What a newbie! 

0 Likes
Delawhere
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the heads up!  I hadn't checked the health app in over a month as it became utterly useless.  Looks like it's "functional" again!

0 Likes
pablo2021
Journeyman
Options

We just need that the same thing is implemented with "Active Time". Active Time used to have a monthly bar chart showing the average daily active time. With that chart you could see if you are going lazy or keeping on your active time.

This great feature was removed. Please bring it back !!

0 Likes