Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health can't log in

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 12:33 PM)
Sakuras
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung Galaxy active watch 2 and i can't start Samsung Health app on my Huawei phone.

It's only showing spinning circle.

35 REPLIES 35
rlrobs
Apprentice
Options

Same issue.

0 Likes
Headwesty
Student
Options

I've been having this issue for months and had to use the 'skip' workaround.  Seems like Samsung have looked into the matter and removed the workaround.  So that's progress...

TimDLG
First Poster
Options

Samsung, fix the issue! What's the point of buying wearable devices if they don't work without Samsung Health, while devs refuse to fix Samsung Health bugs.

FortisFidus
First Poster
Options

This worked for me - many thanks

0 Likes
jefgab
Apprentice
Options

Just bought a Samsung Watch 3 and I cannot login in the Samsung health on my OnePlus 7 pro. Same issue as everyone else here. After credentials are placed, loading stays on forever. No skip button on the app. Come on Samsung?!? The Issue is clearly going on for months and hasn't been fixed.

OxFF
Student
Options

Same issue here. Looks like Samsung is a green-horn in software/firmware development. Disappointment on all fronts. Shame on you! 

Mmm25
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much for this! Did the same thing but so far haven't upgraded to the newest version. Once you did that, did you just stay signed in? Or not have any more issues signing in?

0 Likes
rlrobs
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
OxFF
Student
Options

yeah. using an old version to bypass the issue and upgrade afterwards will solve the issue.

However from the security point of view i will not recommend anyone downloading apks from internet and installing them on the phone. You never know what the apk can hide.

0 Likes
rlrobs
Apprentice
Options

I know the risks. But...

Testimonial from a user 

"After speaking to Samsung Customer Service this morning, (and being on hold for over forty minutes due to the influx of complaints they were getting,) I have found out that the new update has begun  to weed out phones that are NOT Samsung without telling any of their customers. What makes this worse is that they waited until after Christmas and New Years when people were purchasing their watches and other Samsung items to make the switch. They also are not making any sort of announcements unless you call Customer Service, the representatives only have the information that "phones unable to log in, are now incompatible with the app" and have no idea if a new update will change that. I truly have not been more disappointed in a company's' lack of respect for its customers...."