Original topic:

S10 cutting off in phone calls

(Topic created on: 19-08-2020 12:10 AM)
Karrit
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Hi!
The last few weeks my S10 has been cutting me off mid phone call. It's happened in every one of my recent phone calls that last more than 5 minutes. Any ideas about why this would be and what I was do to stop it? 
Thanks 
2 REPLIES 2
alialoan
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
same here
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Hey @alialoan  and @Karrit ,

If your phone is dropping calls occasionally, it is most likely a signal issue. However, frequently dropped calls may happen because of a damaged or inappropriately inserted SIM card. Other times, the phone may have physical or liquid damage. There are a few appropriate troubleshooting methods, such as rebooting your phone, performing a software update, or doing a factory reset.

Other factors that may affect these are:

• If you have recently changed carriers but kept using the same phone, you may need to contact your current carrier for assistance reprogramming the phone.
  • If calls are dropping only in specific locations, contact your carrier for details about their coverage and any outages they may be experiencing.
  • Some networks automatically end calls after 4 hours to prevent unexpected overages from accidentally dialed calls.
  • Calls can drop while traveling between cellular towers or in areas with low coverage. Check the signal indicator and ensure you have at least two to three bars.
  • In particularly busy areas, it is possible for cell towers to become overloaded and drop some calls.
  • Physical obstructions, such as trees, hills or structures, can interfere with signals
0 Likes