Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 cutting off in phone calls

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 11:10 PM)
Karrit
First Poster
Options
Hi!
The last few weeks my S10 has been cutting me off mid phone call. It's happened in every one of my recent phone calls that last more than 5 minutes. Any ideas about why this would be and what I was do to stop it? 
Thanks 
2 REPLIES 2
alialoan
First Poster
Options
same here
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @alialoan  and @Karrit ,

If your phone is dropping calls occasionally, it is most likely a signal issue. However, frequently dropped calls may happen because of a damaged or inappropriately inserted SIM card. Other times, the phone may have physical or liquid damage. There are a few appropriate troubleshooting methods, such as rebooting your phone, performing a software update, or doing a factory reset.

Other factors that may affect these are:

• If you have recently changed carriers but kept using the same phone, you may need to contact your current carrier for assistance reprogramming the phone.
  • If calls are dropping only in specific locations, contact your carrier for details about their coverage and any outages they may be experiencing.
  • Some networks automatically end calls after 4 hours to prevent unexpected overages from accidentally dialed calls.
  • Calls can drop while traveling between cellular towers or in areas with low coverage. Check the signal indicator and ensure you have at least two to three bars.
  • In particularly busy areas, it is possible for cell towers to become overloaded and drop some calls.
  • Physical obstructions, such as trees, hills or structures, can interfere with signals
0 Likes