Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug in Samsung Notes on landscape mode

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 12:35 PM)
vripan
First Poster
Options

Hello guys!

I have an issue with the Samsung Notes. When I switch to landscape mode and zoom in and I write something using the S Pen, the line that I'm drawing is displayed on the screen when I lift up the pen, so if I want to write something cursive, the word is displayed when I lift the pen, which is annoying. 

It is not always happening, as I tried to record the screen, and with the recording on, everything worked well. 😞

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @vripan, to help you look into this, it will be ideal for you to carry out a Remote Management session with our Support Team, so they can look into this remotely with you. They can be contacted via phone on 0333 000 0333. 

0 Likes
Members_sL2Ij7X
Student
Options

Hello,

I have the same  issue

best regards.

0 Likes
Members_sL2Ij7X
Student
Options

Hello,

I have the same  issue with the Samsung Notes on the samsung s 22 ultra . When I switch to landscape mode and I write something using the S Pen, the line that I'm drawing is displayed on the screen when I lift up the pen, so if I want to write something cursive, the word is displayed when I lift the pen.

this is happening only on the phone  always , but on the tablet  (Tab S8 Plus )everything is fine .

i did a clear cache  and deleted al the data  but nothing this is happening even with the pdf`s. and in the default application.

best regards.

0 Likes
Members_sL2Ij7X
Student
Options

Hello ,

with this last update the samsung notes in landscape wiriting is  working with no problem on s 22 ultra now. hope it will last . :smiling-face:

0 Likes