Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pokémon go no longer working

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 06:52 PM)
xmeggz
Apprentice
Options
Hi, 

When I attempted too get back into my pokémon go account as I uninstalled the app as it was being slow & that normally resets apps. However it says that the software isn't compatible with the phone software/OS. Even though I'm using a galaxy note 20 (4G) running the latest android has anyone had this problem?

Thanks in advance if anyone answers 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Zerowing
Apprentice
Options
no issues, try from the google store or worse case try installing from the apk file (google pokemon apk)
0 Likes
itsnoel
Explorer
Options
yeah I've had this weird issue too. I think I originally downloaded from the galaxy store, then next time tried from Google play and that's when the issues started. it's all sorted on mine tho so I'm not sure what I did to fix but I think I just went back to Samsung store and used Google connect login
0 Likes
xmeggz
Apprentice
Options
what phone do you have as I've got this message (attached) & I've try the apk route which also resulted in this message

Screenshot_20210102-185019_Pokmon GO.jpg

0 Likes
xmeggz
Apprentice
Options
what phone do you have as I've got this message (attached) which was both from the Google Play Store & Galaxy Store

Screenshot_20210102-185019_Pokmon GO.jpg

0 Likes
itsnoel
Explorer
Options
S20 5G
0 Likes
Zerowing
Apprentice
Options
note 20 ultra
0 Likes
xmeggz
Apprentice
Options
oh ok may contact niantic
0 Likes
Zerowing
Apprentice
Options
that is strange.. no idea sorry, unless you downloaded the incorrect version.
0 Likes
itsnoel
Explorer
Options
make sure you cheat the cache and fully uninstall first. then try download it from the other store? maybe that will work
0 Likes