Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members App Recurring Notification Issue

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 04:03 PM)
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Hi all, just a quick query that I'm hoping others have experienced and may have a solution for!

When I'm using the Members app, notably the community section, I'm getting a lot of recurring notifications, all landing at the same time, usually in batches of 4, saying "<username> left a comment". When I tap on any of the notifications, I get a blank screen with a notice at the bottom saying that it can't be displayed as the post has been deleted.

Has anyone else had something like this happen, and were you able to resolve it? No big deal really, it's more an irritant than anything major. Screenshot below of my Members app notification page to show what I'm talking about!

Thanks in advance!

13 REPLIES 13
Gionike
Voyager
Options
yes I've had this almost everyday for a week I think. weird. I actually thought maybe they just deleting their comment
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Thanks for responding, good to know its not just me!! Irritating isn't it!
0 Likes
Gionike
Voyager
Options
yeh it is a little.
0 Likes
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
Although I haven't experienced this issue first hand, I would try restarting your phone as that solves most issues and if this problem persists, then to remove the app and install it again. This might just be a common glitch you guys are receiving. Hope that helps. Makesure to tag me if you need more help👋🏾
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I'll give it a shot, thanks dude. 👍
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
No worries bro. Just drop a reply if the problem persists.
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I will, if nothing else then to update people if this fixes the issue. Might be a while thought because it's such a sporadic thing. Might go for a week with nothing then it happens 3 times in a couple of days! Will keep the post updated though. 👍
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
No worries take care.
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Deleted the app, restarted the phone and downloaded the app again and all seems well a week in, must have been something stuck in the cache. Thanks for the advice buddy. 👍