Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Samsung Account

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 02:43 PM)
BCTVProductions
Explorer
Options
So nobody knows what the answer is to the question, "How long will I be locked out of my Samsung Account for!"
I don't want to call the Samsung Account Team.
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can be locked out indefinitely.
You will probably have to go through your backup email to be able to sign in
Just give Samsung Account Team a call on 0800 995 1079, they'll be best placed to advise and assist with your accounts
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Nobody can help you but the Samsung Account Team.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BCTVProductions: What were the circumstances that led you to being locked out of your account e.g. too many incorrect password attempts? If you try to sign in to your account, do you get any notifications that state that you are locked out, and explain when the next login attempt can be made? 

0 Likes
BCTVProductions
Explorer
Options
Yes too many incorrect password attempts. I try and sign in to my account and it says I am locked out. I am sure I have the correct password now. Bear in mind that I don't have access to my google account as I forgot the password and google won't let me recover it.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BCTVProductions: While I understand that you wanted to avoid speaking with the Accounts Team, they are best positioned to get this resolved for you. You could also try resetting your password via the link below, to see if this helps. 

https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/resetPassword

0 Likes
BCTVProductions
Explorer
Options
I created a new account anyway. The link will not work because it will ask for verification and I can't recover my google account either.
0 Likes
PRINCESINGH1
First Poster
Options

No

0 Likes