Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine albums?

(Topic created on: 19-05-2020 02:33 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

So, for example if I download an album and put in that same album as a downloaded single song from YouTube, with a tag and everything , it's still showing that one track as being separated from the album.

How to totally combine them so I don't have 500000 separate albums that are actually same?Screenshot_20190907-195932_Samsung Music.jpg

Screenshot_20190907-200124_Samsung Music.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, I'm a bit confused myself by looking back at this post. I'll try to go over everything and help you out.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Error 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Hi! 

So, first go to Samsung music>Albums.

Now find Multiple albums, it should look like this: Screenshot_20200519-005954_Samsung Music.jpg

Now, tap each album to see which song is in which, remember the songs or write them down. 

Now, go to automa tag and find each song that's separated and compare why are some together and some not by tapping the '' MANUAL EDIT  ''.

Now, album and artist name should be the same in order to merge tracks into the same album, where they should be. 

For example, here you can see that in the Annie album, two songs are merged, but the third one is in a additional separate album, even tho the album is the same:

20200519_010517.jpg

Now, in this case it didn't want to merge for me even tho the track '' Moonquake Lake  '' Had the same Album name " Annie (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) ", but it didn't have the same album artist, so I've had to remove Beck and only leave Sia as she's is the album artist in other 2 tracks (writen alone) .

It was kinda strange etc. But in this case the Album artist was the key to match them.

Usually, you'll just have to have the same album name... 

Screenshot_20200519-010711_AutomaTag.jpg

If you need help, I'm here! 

0 Likes
Lynnski
Apprentice
Options

Ok, I think I got it.  Thanks so much for your help!

TrishD
First Poster
Options

Found a solution!! 

1. Download AutomaTag

2. Then once all your music is loaded on AutomaTag, view by Albums (tap the circle icon on the bottom)

3. Then look for duplicate albums and tap the one you want changed

4. Then look for the album similar to the one existing on your phone and tap it. It will update the tags.

At that should do it!!

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

4. Then look for the album similar to the one existing on your phone and tap it. It will update the tags. 

Tap it and then what? Thanks! 

0 Likes