Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch NOT Compatible with Galaxy Tab

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 10:22 AM)
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
I don't see why this functionality is not available to control my Galaxy Watch Pro 5 with my LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have got Wearable app on my tablet? I dont have my watch connected to it but I am guessing it should work

You can't have your watch paired to two devicea though
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @HavenC ,

at the moment, watch are not compatible with our Tabs, only with phones. This is down to the watch being created to use on the go or when practicing an activity, where a Tab will be a big device to take with you. This may change in the future so please keep an eye on our pages for the latest releases. 

HavenC
Pioneer
Options
I think this should be left for the user to decide as I don't think there is a hardware restriction
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
Yes it seems like it should work, but there is a blocking function
0 Likes
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
For me: both a Tab and a phone is too big a device to take with me, which is why I bought an LTE watch so I can leave my device at home. However when I am at home, I would prefer to set up my watch device with a tablet
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I didn't know that, thanks Tess
Grsaon
First Poster
Options
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
0 Likes
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
Does it work with your Watch 4? Is it an issue with WearOS?
0 Likes
Alexandra SC
First Poster
Options

I completely second that. Thank you for raising this concern HavenC. I've just received a Samsung Watch 5 for my birthday and I'm going to have to return it since it is not supported by either my Galaxy Tab S6 or my iPhone... 

0 Likes