Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch NOT Compatible with Galaxy Tab

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 10:22 AM)
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
I don't see why this functionality is not available to control my Galaxy Watch Pro 5 with my LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite

17 REPLIES 17
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
I was very frustrated. I already have a Samsung phone (Galaxy Note 5) that works perfectly. I brought a brand new Samsung device (A7 Lite) to get the latest android software. I don't want to buy anything else from Samsung when their products don't pair to their own devices.
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
Why is the Google Pixel Watch compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab but not the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
HavenC
Pioneer
Options
@-Robot- Has this changed?
0 Likes
JimmyChill
First Poster
Options

This seems extremely short sighted and arbitrary.  Not to mention just plain stupid. 

canalle
Apprentice
Options

It's a shame for Samsung!!!

0 Likes
canalle
Apprentice
Options

The same happens worldwide. Here in Brazil, I have the same issue. It's a functionality fordbidden by Samsung, with no reasonable explanation, just the frequent answer is that "there is not compatibility for Watch devices with Tablets"

0 Likes
canalle
Apprentice
Options

For me the issue is between Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Galaxy Tab S9 FE +. I am really frustrated.

0 Likes
canalle
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I agree with you. Don't know why Samsung did this decision but it's nonsense independently the answer that the Watch should be connected to "portable devices" such as smartphones due to the purpose of galaxy watch - even knowing that sometimes users just take their LTE watches and do their trainings away from those devices.

0 Likes